UNN School Fees Payment Portal and Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to notify the general populace, returning students and all the newly admitted candidates that the University of Nigeria Nnsuka, UNN have open the portal for payment of UNN School Fee and payment has proceed.
In lieu to this the Management of the institution have opened the school fees payment portal both returning students and newly admitted students are to follow UNN School Fees payment Procedure for 2019/2020 below.
HOW TO PAY UNN SCHOOL FEES
1. Go to UNN Students Portal via unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Enter your username and password in the appropriate column and click on login (new students should use their JAMB Reg Number).
3. Click on the SCHOOL FEES tab, and>>Get School Fees Invoice,
4. Select your Session (2019/2020 ).
5. Select entry level (This is usually 100level, except for Direct Entry Students which is 200 level)
6. Then select your current level.
7. Click on Generate, to generate the UNN School Fees invoice.
8. Proceed to any commercial Bank (First Bank, Access, GT, Zennith, UBA, etc) with the Invoice bearing the RRR and the Cash.
9. Present the Invoice bearing the RRR to the Teller and request for the Payment to be processed on Remita Platform
10. Pay School fees at the Bank and obtain a receipt for the Successful Transaction.
11. Return to the UNN students portal , Login, click on pay school fees and enter your RRR to Print your UNN Online School Fees Receipt.
Keep the UNN school Fees Receipt safe, you will need it.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.