UNIZIK Post UTME & DE Screening Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK has commences sales of its Post UTME form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites suitable qualified candidates that choose UNIZIK as their first choice in the 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry that the sales of its Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Form
Candidates who choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
How to Apply For UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Exercise
1. Candidates are required to log on to portal.unizik.edu.ng and “Create Account”
2. Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
3. Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
4. On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
5. Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly. Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
6. After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
7. Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
8. Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
9. Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
10. Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination.
11. Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
12. Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
📛 Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
📛 No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
📛 Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
📛 The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
📛 The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for UNIZIK Post UTME & DE Screening Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.