UNIUYO Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out (First Batch)
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of University of Uyo, UNIUYO has released its first batch admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIUYO first batch Admission list has been uploaded online candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now proceed to their Jamb Cap to check their admission status.
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission Status on Jamb Portal
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ or Click on Access my CAPS to access your UNIUYO admission status.
6. If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”If you are offered admission click on ACCEPT to accept the offer.
How To Check Admission Status on School Portal
The admission list is released in batches and it is only available on Jamb Cap for now, you can access it on school portal after some days by following the steps below.a. Visit UNIUYO Portal
b. Click on admission status link
c. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column and Click on Check Status Button
d. You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.