UNILORIN Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply – Registration Starts Today!
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON UNILORIN, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON UNILORIN POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of UNILORIN has commences sales of the UNILORIN Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites qualified candidates who scored 180 above and choose UNILORIN as their first choice in the 2019/2020 admission exercise that online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise has commenced. click here to check the cut-off mark for various courses,
RELATED:- UNILORIN cut off Marks for all course
Steps to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME FormCandidates are to visit www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_instruction.php
On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
1. Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
2. On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-admission Screening Registration.
3. Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
1. Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
2. Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
3. Make Payment
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
5. Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
6. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
7. On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
8. For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
9. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
10. Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
The result of PUTME will not be released until 25th of August, 2019.
Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the 15th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for the UNILORIN Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
ALSO READ:- To Find Your School(s) Of Choice Whatsapp Group Chat 2019, Click Here
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.
Stay tuned with us on our FACEBOOK PAGE or you may follow me on twitter @lilslimass_toby to get more news and updates on UNILORIN Campus GISTS, JAMB & Post UTME.