UNILAG Postgraduates Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that have been offered admission into University of Lagos, UNILAG Postgraduate Programmes that the registration procedure for newly admitted students for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Recommended ===>> UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020
Newly admitted Postgraduates Candidates are to follow the UNILAG Postgraduate Registration procedure below for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Registration Procedure For New Students
2. Login with your ‘Application No. ’ as Matric. No. and your ‘ Surname’ in lowercase as your password. (Note that you will be required to change your password after login)
3. Update your Bio-data
4. Generate and print your Admission Letter
5. You must upload the following documents of yours (again) to schedule a screening day:
📛 Degree Certificate/ Transcripts (Transcripts are acceptable as alternatives to Certificates if and only if already received by Unilag SPGS – Confirm your unique Transcript ID with the Front Desk (Tel: +234.8090931803) on your screening day
📛 NYSC Certificate
📛 Birth Certificate
📛 Evidence of Change of name (e.g. Marriage Certificate)
6. Login to the Student Portal to select a date for your Screening between Monday 4 th November to Friday 5 th December 2019 . Print your Appointment Slip.
7. Proceed to the SPGS with a copy of your Admission Letter, Appointment Slip, photocopy of Certificates and their originals for screening on your scheduled date.
8. Pick a copy of the SPGS Prospectus from Room 5, SPGS
9. Upon successful completion of your screening, generate your Obligatory and Tuition Payment Advice and make payment at any commercial bank in Nigeria (Note that Part-payment is only available for Part –Time students, and that Conditions apply!)
10. Complete your Course Registration Form Online
11. Print two (2) copies each of the following:
Course Registration Form,
12. Sign your Course Forms with your Head of Department and Bursar, in that order.
13. Proceed to the University Medical Centre for Screening and Library for Registration
14. Enquiries about Hostel Accommodation should be directed to the Office of the Student Affairs.
All enquiries should be channeled to 08090931793 or 08090931803
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.