UNILAG JUPEB Admission for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out; See How To Apply & Form Cost.
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that management of the University of Lagos, UNILAG, has commenced sales of the UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the body wishes to invite interested and qualified candidates to forward applications for admission into the UNILAG JUPEB Programme for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
After concluding your UNILAG JUPEB programme, and all conditions for admissions are met, candidates would be admitted to 200 level in University of Lagos, UNILAG, or to any other institution of their choice (so far the university is affiliated to JUPEB programme).
Candidate after being successful at the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) may also be considered for admission (Direct Entry 200L) at the University of Birmingham, (UK), University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Central Lancashire, University of Bedfordshire, and Soochow University, China.
Also Read:-UNILAG Post UTME Form 2018/2019
UNILAG JUPEB Available Subject Combination.
4. Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies_Government
5. Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies _Music
6. Visual Arts _Government _Mus
7. Visual Arts _Literature In English_Music
8. Visual Arts _Mathematics_Phys
11. Biology_Economics_Literature English
13. Business Studies_Economics_Governme
16. Christian Reglious Studies _Fre Literature In English
17. Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Music
18. Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Yoruba
19. Christian Reglious Studies _Governmen_Igbo
20. Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English_History
21. Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English _Music
22. Economics _Geography_ Government
23. Economics _ Government _Isla Studies
24. Economics _ Government _ Literature In English
25. Economics _ Mathematics _Phy
26. French_ Government _Islamic Studies
27. French_History_Islamics Studi
28. Government _ Christian Reglio Studies _Economics
29. Government _History_Islamics Studies
30. Government _ Literature In En _History
31 Government_ Literature In Eng _Music
32. History_ Government _ Christi Reglious Studies
33. Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English
34. Literature In English _ Govern _ Christian Reglious Studies
35. Literature In English _History_Islamics Studies
38. Government_Islamic Studies_Economics
40. Visual Arts_Government_Islam Studies
41. Visual Arts_ Christian Reglious Studies _History
Admission Requirements To Take The UNILAG JUPEB Admission form 2018/2019
⛔ Interested candidates are required to have at least FIVE credits which include English Language, Mathematics and any other three related subjects with the maximum of one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO.
⛔ However all results must have been obtained before the registration for the programme.
How To Apply For The UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2018/2019.
⛔ TO apply for the UNILAG Foundation/JUPEB programme,
visit the institution’s official website via (www.unilag.edu.ng )
⛔ Click on prospective students and on the menu, select SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES
⛔ Make sure you carefully go through the information pasted about the subject combinations and choose anyone that is related to your aspiring course of study for Direct Entry Admission.
⛔ After that, you may now complete the Pre-Application Form
⛔ You would have to procure a payment reference number (PRN) by using the respective applicant’s names or perhaps your name if you’re the one applying.
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
⛔ Select the link STAFF BIOLOGICAL CHILD
⛔ Supply the required 5 digit staff ID number
⛔ Select the correct name on the staff children list, and
⛔ Further to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
Cost Of UNILAG JUPEB/FOUNDATION Application Form and How To Make Payment
⛔ The JUPEB/ FOUNDATION form cost ths sum of non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira N25, 000. 00, only. The fee include on line practice tests and it excludes Bank Charges.
⛔ To make payment, visit any commercial bank in Nigeria and provide your generated Payment Reference Number (PRN).
⛔ After making payment, go back to the UNILAG website and select the button School of Foundation Studies.
⛔ Now you can login by using your generated PRN. For password, use applicant’s surname in lowercase(small letter) e.g olawale
⛔ Afterwards, fill and complete the application form.
⛔ After completing the form, print out two copies, these copies would be demanded to be presented during the entrance examination coming up on 13th – 17th August, 2018.
⛔ Application for the form commences on Monday, 7th May, 2018 and closes on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
⛔ Examination Dates: 13th – 17th August, 2018