UNIJOS Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of University of Jos, UNIJOS has released the admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIJOS Admission list has been uploaded online candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now check if they have been offered admission on Jamb Cap.
At first UNIJOS candidates saw admission in progress on Jamb portal and after some time it change to Not Admitted. Week later it change back to admission in progress. But now we’re pleased to inform you that candidates admission status has changed to CONGRATULATION.
Follow the procedure below to check your admission status.
How to Check Your Admission Status
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ or Click on Access my CAPS to access your UNIJOS admission status.
6. If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.