UNICAL Hostel Accommodation Exercise for the 2018/2019 Academic Session has been Announced.
This is to notify all students of the University of Calabar, UNICAL, that the management of the institution has announced the UNICAL Hostel Accommodation Exercise for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The UNICAL Hostel Accommodation Exercise for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is pertinent to inform all students who are interested in seeking a bed space at the University’s hostel.
If you’re interested in partaking in the UNICAL Hostel Accommodation Exercise for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, follow these procedures below.
1. Ensure you have paid your fees for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
2. Log on to www.unicalhostels.com and click on “Hostel Application”. You will be requested to enter your school fees receipt number or the e-transact number, then click on “verify”.
3. Upon successful verification of your fee payment, the online form would display for you to complete the form and submit.
4. The list of those whose application have been considered for hostel accommodation will be published concurrently. If your name is on the published list, kindly proceed to micro finance bank to purchase scratch card at N16,500.00
5. Having paid for your accommodation space successfully, get two file jackets and write your NAME, MATRIC NUMBER, PHONE NUMBER & DEPARTMENT on each file. Also attach passport photograph on each file, with a photocopy of your fees receipt and evidence of Hostel fee payment.
6. Submit your file at the office of the Dean of Students at the Student Affairs Division.
How to Print UNICAL Hostel Allocation Slip.
Go to www.unicalhostels.com
Click on “Hostel Application” button and fill out the application form.
Click on “Confirm application” button to complete your application process.
Your “Application number” will be displayed to you in the top bar. Be sure to copy it and keep it as you will need it to continue.
Once application is successful, log by entering your “MATRIC NUMBER” and
“APPLICATION NUMBER” (Provided in the previous step)
Once logged in successfully, enter your scratch card “PIN” and click on
“Pay for hostel” .
If your payment was successful, you will be presented with your hostel space allocation for printing.
Click on “Print Slip” to print your allocation slip.
Click on “Sign out” to leave the portal.
Please note that the portal opens from 13 February, 2019 and closes 25th February, 2019.
Only those who applied on-line would be considered for hostel space.
We Wish All Students Good Luck with the UNICAL Hostel Accommodation Exercise for the 2018/2019 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.