UNIBEN Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of UNIBEN has commences sales of its Post UTME form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites qualified candidates who scored 200 above and choose UNIBEN as their first choice in the 2019/2020 admission exercise that online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise has commenced on 8th July, 2019 to 29th July, 2019.
RELATED:- Basug Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out
Candidates Eligible to take UNIBEN Post UTME Form
Candidates who choose UNIBEN as their first choice and scored a minimum of 200 in UTME are eligible to purchase the form.
Steps to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
1. Candidates are to visit http://www.uniben.edu/
2. Click on WAEUP Student Portal3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page.
4. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed
5. On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
6. Enter your Username and the password to proceed.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport.
9. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
10. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Courses Grouping for Screening.
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Mathematics and Economics
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
3. LIFE SCIENCES
Education Life Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling
5. OTHERS Special Education
Early Childhood Education
Candidates to Note
A. Candidates should go back on-line on Friday 2nd August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
B. GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed in the exam hall.
C. Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 29th July, 2019 will not be screened.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for UNIBEN Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.