UNIABUJA First & Second Batch Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of University of Abuja, UNIABUJA has released the first and second batch admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIABUJA First & Second Batch Admission list has been uploaded online candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now check their admission status by following the steps below.The admission list is being release department by department, if you haven’t been admitted, check back later.
How to Check UNIABUJA First and Second Batch Admission List.
1. Go to UNIABUJA Student portal via https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/
2. Enter your jamb registration number and password in the space provided.
3. Click on login and proceed to view your admission status.
How to Accept Admission Offered on Jamb Portal
Successful candidates are to visit jamb portal to accept their admission offer within 72 hours from the date of this publication, by following the steps below.
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ or Click on Access my CAPS to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
6. If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”If you are offered admission click on ACCEPT to accept the offer.
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.