This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that have been offered admission into the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU that the printing of Admission Letter has commenced.
Newly admitted candidates are to follow the steps below to print UMYU Admission Letter.
How to Print UMYU Admission Letter
1. Go to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/
2. Enter your UTME Reg Number as Username and Password.
3. Click on Login
4. After successful login click on Print Admission Letter.
5. Click on Print other forms to have access to print “UMYU Student’s Guarantor Form, Acceptance of Provisional Offer of Admission, Hostel Accommodation Form, Hostel Allocation and Undertaking Form and school rules and regulation”.
Admitted candidates are to take note of the following.
2. At the time of registration, you will be required to present the originals of the certificate(s) or any other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on which this offer of admission has been based.
3. If it is discovered, at any time, that you do not possess any of the qualifications which you claim to have obtained, you will be required to withdraw from the University.
4. If at any time during your study, it is discovered that you gave wrong information to obtain admission, or to register as a student, you will be required to withdraw from the University.
5. In the absence of any response from you within two (2) weeks, the University will assume that you are not interested in the offer and may proceed to fill your place with another candidate.
6. You are required to present to the University at the time of registration a letter of reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour.
After printing your UMYU Admission Letter, then you can proceed with updating your student profile, payment of school fees and others.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.