UDUSOK graduate bags scholarship at Ireland Science Centre worth €20m
A Nigerian first-class graduate of Mathematics, from the Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Maniru Ibrahim, has been offered a €20 million worth of scholarship grant for a four-year Ph.D. program at Science Foundation Ireland Centre for Research Training in the Foundation of Data Science.
Ibrahim who is presently rounding off his Masters’ program in Theoretical Physics at the International Center for Theoretical Physics in Italy was offered the scholarship in April 2021, after he was carefully screened and shortlisted by CRT management in an interview conducted virtually.
The program is billed to commence in September, where he will be a Ph.D. student at Limerick University, Ireland, with all the expenses to be handled by Ireland Science Foundation Centre. Part of the scholarship allowance includes a yearly allowance of €18,500 for the duration of his four-year program.
The scholarship funds also include travel and accommodation allowances for conferences related to his studies.
According to Ibrahim, he was surprised he was picked for the program after he was rejected by other schools, 20 times.
It is worthy to note that, Ibrahim is the first African to be invited to join the Science Foundation Ireland Centre for Research Training in the Foundation of Data Science.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.
Tagged:- UDUSOK graduate bags scholarship at Ireland Science Centre worth €20m
Hey there 👋. Before you leave, we feel you might like to check out some of these articles;
- JAMB Score Upgrade: Is it Truly Possible? All You Need to Know About it
- 7 Most Demanding Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities.
- 10 Sure Tips To Prepare For JAMB And Score Very High
- 6 Tips to Help you During your UTME Examination and Important Things you Must Note!
- Beware! These 5 Reasons May Hinder You From Gaining Admission This Year
- Complete List of Universities that Accept 180 in JAMB.
- List Of Universities That Accept 160 In JAMB
- List of Nigerian Universities that Only Accept Only Accept First Choice Candidates.
- List Of Nigerian State & Federal Universities That Accept Second Choice Candidates
- Schools that Accept Two Sittings at O’level; Combination of Results.
- Schools that don’t Accept Two Sittings for O’level Combination.
- JAMB 10 Most Competitive Courses For Admission into Nigeria Institutions
- JAMB 10 Least Competitive Courses For Admission
- List of Universities & Courses That Accept Pass In Mathematics
- Universities That Accept Pass (D7/E8) In English Language For Some Courses.
- JAMB Correct Subject Combination For All Science Courses
- Complete List of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature in English in JAMB or WAEC.
- List of Courses You Can Study Without Physics in JAMB or Pass (D7, E8) in WAEC.
- List of Courses You Can Study Without Chemistry in JAMB or Pass (D7, E8) in WAEC.
- Complete List of Art Courses You can Study in Nigeria.
- Complete List of Commercial Courses You can Study in Nigeria.
- Complete List of Science Courses You can Study in Nigeria.
- Complete List of Engineering Courses You can Study as a Science Student in Nigeria.
- Updated List of NUC Approved Universities in Nigeria [Private, State & Federal]
- Complete List of Private, State & Federal Universities that Offer Law in Nigeria & the Top Universities to Study Law.
- Complete List of Private, State & Federal Universities that Offer Medicine & Surgery in Nigeria & the Top Universities to Study Medicine & Surgery.
- Informative:- 10 Jobs You Can Do With a B.sc in Chemistry/Prospects of Being a Chemist
- JAMB Change of Course & Institution | How to Apply
- 5 Pros & Cons of Taking Change Of Course/Institution
- Easy Steps to Reprint Your JAMB Exam Slip.