Taraba State University Post UTME Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out | How to Apply & Process – Registration Starts Today!
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY , LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of the Taraba State University Jalingo has commenced sales of its Post UTME form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the management invites candidates who scored 160 above and choose Taraba State University Jalingo as their first choice to visit Application Portal to apply for its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME /DE form.
How to Apply for Taraba State University Post UTME Screening.
1. Eligible Candidates are to create a username and password.
3. Fill the form and submit online.
4. Then print an online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the portal.
5. Candidates are to upload all necessary. documents (0′ level WAEC. NECO. NABTED A Level IJMB, NCE. Diploma and JAMB result etc) online.
6. Candidates are also advised to visit their JAMB portal created during the registration to upload their 0’level results as part of the admission process.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified online and at the point of physical screening at Faculty level in due time after successful!. securing admission. The exercise is expected to last till 31th August, 2019.
Joseph M. Lucas, PhD.
Cc. VC, DVC ( Acad), DVC (Admin). Bursar. All Deans.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for the Taraba State University Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.