List of Courses You Can Study Without Chemistry in JAMB or Pass (D7, E8) in WAEC.
There are some courses you can study without Chemistry in JAMB or WAEC. Perhaps, if you have d7, e8 or f9, you may still study any of these courses.
Most Science students often believe that Without Chemistry in JAMB, there are just few and bizarre courses they are left to choose from. This is not true.
You can still study a good course if you are a science student who didn’t chose Chemistry as part of your subjects combination in JAMB or you had a pass in O’level.
This article is in two phases. It will provide you with the list of courses you can study without Chemistry in JAMB and Universities that accept d7 or e8 in Chemistry.
This article of what you can do without Chemistry in JAMB and pass at O’level is centered to those who want to get answers to this question:-
✔ What Courses Do not Require Chemistry ?
✔ Which Course can i apply for Without Passing Chemistry ?
✔ Can I get admission into any Course Without Chemistry in JAMB?
✔ Courses you can study with E8 in Chemistry
✔ Courses you can study with D7 in Chemistry
✔ Courses you can study with F9 in Chemistry
✔ Which course can i gain admission into without Crediting Chemistry ?
✔ Can I study computer science without Chemistry in JAMB?
✔ Engineering courses without having Chemistry
✔ Science courses without having Chemistry in Nigeria University
✔ Can I study Engineering Without having Chemistry?
✔ What Science course can i study with a pass in Chemistry?
✔ What Engineering Course can I study with a pass in Chemistry?
✔ List Of University that accept pass in Chemistry
✔ Can I study geology without having Chemistry?
✔ Can I study wildlife Management without having Chemistry?
✔ Can I study Microbiology without having Chemistry?
✔ Can I study Estate Management without having Chemistry?
✔ Can I study Animal Science without having Chemistry?
✔ Can I study Agricultural Science without having Chemistry?
✔ Science Courses One Can Study Without having Chemistry
✔ Which University can I study in Without Credit in Chemistry
✔ Which Federal University can I study in Without Credit in Chemistry
✔ Which state University can I study in Without Credit in Chemistry
Without much talks, relax your mind as I present you this few list of courses you can study without Chemistry in JAMB or a Pass in WAEC.
List of Courses You Can Study Without Chemistry in JAMB or Pass in WAEC
? Agricultural Science and Education
? Computer Science
? Estate Management
? Project Management Technology
? Pure and Applied Mathematics
? Quantity Surveying
? Surveying and Geoinformatics
? Technical Education
? Vocational and Technical Education
? Urban and Regional Planning
In Relation to the Courses Listed Above, These are Few Universities That you Can Study in With Pass in Chemistry.
? Ekiti State University – Agricultural Science and Education Course
? University of Calabar (UNICAL) – Agricultural Science and Education Course
? EDOMOK – Agricultural Science and Education Course
? University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) – Agricultural Science and Education Course
? Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA – Architecture
? Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN) – Architecture
These are the List of Courses You Can Study Without Chemistry in JAMB or Pass in WAEC from the little research we made.
Please note that these courses have been scrupulously selected after a through research. However, the requirements to study any of these courses in institutions may differ.
Make sure you check the current JAMB brochure to confirm and for your own personal final verification.
Thank you for reading this article. If you find it useful, drop a comment and share to your friends.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.
Hey there 👋. Before you leave, we feel you might like to check out some of these articles;
- JAMB Score Upgrade: Is it Truly Possible? All You Need to Know About it
- 7 Most Demanding Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities.
- 10 Sure Tips To Prepare For JAMB And Score Very High
- 6 Tips to Help you During your UTME Examination and Important Things you Must Note!
- Beware! These 5 Reasons May Hinder You From Gaining Admission This Year
- Complete List of Universities that Accept 180 in JAMB.
- List Of Universities That Accept 160 In JAMB
- List of Nigerian Universities that Only Accept Only Accept First Choice Candidates.
- List Of Nigerian State & Federal Universities That Accept Second Choice Candidates
- Schools that Accept Two Sittings at O’level; Combination of Results.
- Schools that don’t Accept Two Sittings for O’level Combination.
- JAMB 10 Most Competitive Courses For Admission into Nigeria Institutions
- JAMB 10 Least Competitive Courses For Admission
- List of Universities & Courses That Accept Pass In Mathematics
- Universities That Accept Pass (D7/E8) In English Language For Some Courses.
- JAMB Correct Subject Combination For All Science Courses
- Complete List of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature in English in JAMB or WAEC.
- List of Courses You Can Study Without Physics in JAMB or Pass (D7, E8) in WAEC.
- List of Courses You Can Study Without Chemistry in JAMB or Pass (D7, E8) in WAEC.
- Complete List of Art Courses You can Study in Nigeria.
- Complete List of Commercial Courses You can Study in Nigeria.
- Complete List of Science Courses You can Study in Nigeria.
- Complete List of Engineering Courses You can Study as a Science Student in Nigeria.
- Updated List of NUC Approved Universities in Nigeria [Private, State & Federal]
- Complete List of Private, State & Federal Universities that Offer Law in Nigeria & the Top Universities to Study Law.
- Complete List of Private, State & Federal Universities that Offer Medicine & Surgery in Nigeria & the Top Universities to Study Medicine & Surgery.
- Informative:- 10 Jobs You Can Do With a B.sc in Chemistry/Prospects of Being a Chemist
- JAMB Change of Course & Institution | How to Apply
- 5 Pros & Cons of Taking Change Of Course/Institution
- Easy Steps to Reprint Your JAMB Exam Slip.