SSU Post UTME / DE Form 2019/2020 is out | How to Apply & Eligibility – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Sokoto State University, SSU has commenced the sales of its Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu to this, the management invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into it academic Programmes by purchasing SSU Post UTME / DE Form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The online screening exercise will commence from Thursday 15th August to Saturday 31st August, 2019.Please note that the screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms
Candidates Elgible for SSU Post UTME / DE Screening
Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with a minimum score of 160 and above.
How to Apply for SSU Post UTME / DE Form
1. Visit the University Portal at portal.ssu.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
3. Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
4. Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
Thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
5. After payment, login to your account again and update your bio-data, academic records and other required information.
6. Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
7. Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
For any enquiries contract this number: 08162544443 (call period: 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m every Monday to Friday only).
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for SSU Post UTME / DE Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.