Rufus Giwa Polytechnic HND/ND Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out (1st, 2nd and 3rd list)
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON Rufus Giwa Polytechnic CAMPUS GISTS, POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic has released its first, second and third batch admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Admission list has been uploaded online both HND and ND candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now proceed to check their admission status by following the step below
How to Check Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Admission Status on Jamb Portal
1. Go to the Admission Checking Portal via http://rugipo.edu.ng/Default.aspx
2. Locate the ‘Admission Status‘ column and supply your JAMB Registration Number/Application Number in the required column.
3. Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your RUGIPO admission status.
If you are offered admission proceed to Jamb portal to print your Admission Letter and follow the steps below to accept the admission offer on Jamb Portal.
How to Accept Admission Offer on Jamb Cap
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Rufus Giwa Polytechnic admission status.
If you are offered click on ACCEPT to accept the offer.
Successfully admitted HND and ND candidates are to proceed with the payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (30,000) as acceptance fee through the polytechnic payment platform in any part of the country on or before the date stated on their notice of offer of provisional admission slip. If payment is not made within the stipulated period, admission will be withdrawn.
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.