RSUST Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of River State University of Science and Technology, RSUST has commences sales of its Post UTME form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites qualified candidates who scored 180 above and choose RSUST as their first choice that its Post-UTME screening exercise form for the 2019/2029 Academic Session is out.
RELATED:- UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out
Candidates Eligible to take RSUST Post UTME Form1. Candidates who choose RSUST as their first choice institution.
2. Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
3. Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise.
Steps to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form
1. Candidates are to register only by visiting rsu.edu.ng
2. Candidates are to make e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.3. Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
4. Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
1. The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from 1st August, 2019, at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
2. Candidates are requested to note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
3. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time.
4. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
Candidates to Note
A. GSM phone & calculators won’t be allowed in the hall during the screening exercise.
B. Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
C. Candidates are expected to be at the screening hall 1 hour before the scheduled time.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for RSUST Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.