Procedure for Payment of UNIMED Acceptance Fee for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that have been offered admission into the University of Medical Science, Ondo, UNIMED that the Acceptance Fee payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Recommended ==> UNIMED First Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 | How to Check
UNIMED Acceptance Fees
📛 FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES & DENTAL SCIENCES – N100,000
📛 FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES – N60,000
📛 FACULTY OF SCIENCE – N60,000
Procedure for Payment of Acceptance fees
1. Visit Jamb website to print your JAMB Admission Letter
2. Then proceed to UNIMED Portal via http://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
4. Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e- tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No. if payment was made through commercial
5. Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required
6. Download & Print Completed Forms in 4
7. Proceed to Bursary Department to obtain receipt for payment of Acceptance fee
8. Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 15th October 2018) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee Receipt from Bursary Department.
9. On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees, Internet Access and Accommodation
10. Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration
11. 1. Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4
12. Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
14. Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for
15. Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.