Procedure for Payment of FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee and Clearance Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session.DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON FUTMINNA, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON FUTMINNA CAMPUS GISTS, POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that have been offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA that the Acceptance Fee payment procedure and clearance procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Recommended ==> FUTMINNA First Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 | How to Check
Step to Pay FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee
1. Candidates must have been admitted and print his/her admission status to be able to retrieve their student ID
3. Click on the Link ‘ Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
4. Enter your STUDENT ID
5. Click ‘ Submit ’ button
6. A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the school.
7. Visit www.futminna.edu.ng and click on Student menu and scroll down and click on Students e-mail
b. Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
c. Click on the inbox to retrieve the code sent to your email. (Note: If there is no code in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the code)
8. Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (A Login Page is displayed)
9. Enter your Student Id and the code from the email as password.
10. Click on the Login button
11. A page will be displayed prompting you to set your password. (Note: When prompted enter the code from your email as old password then create your own password).
12. Login with your Student ID and the password you just created. (Note: Keep your Password Safe)
13. Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
14. Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
Procedure for FUTMINNA Online Clearance
1. Click on ‘e-portal Button’
3. Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
4. Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
5. Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
6. Click on Academic Record
7. Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided
8. All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
9. Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First Setting Result, Second Setting Result, Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin and JAMB Original result , with passport).
? Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
? The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
? Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
? Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection
ALSO READ:- To Find Your School(s) Of Choice Whatsapp Group Chat 2019, Click Here
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.
Stay tuned with us on our FACEBOOK PAGE or you may follow me on twitter @lilslimass_toby to get more news and updates on FUTMINNA Campus GISTS, JAMB & Post UTME.