Federal Poly Nekede Online Screening Procedure for Fresh Students for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON Nekede Poly, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON Nekede Poly CAMPUS GISTS, POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to inform all the candidates that have been offered admission into the Federal Poly Nekede that the online screening procedure has been released for both newly admitted ND and HND Students.
Newly admitted ND and HND candidates are to follow the under listed Nekede Poly Online Screening Procedure.
Recommended ===> FPNO School Fees Schedule 2019/2020 Session
Documents Needed for FPNO Screening
📛 Age declaration
📛 LGA Certificate (State of Origin)
📛 O level result
📛 JAMB Admission Letter
📛 ND certificate (HND only)
for HND only
📛 National Diploma obtained
📛 Class of graduation
📛 Final CGPA
📛 Date Awarded
📛 Awarding institution
📛 Place of I.T
📛 No of I.T years
Nekede Poly Online Screening Procedure
1. First make sure you’ve make payment of your Acceptance fee
2. Go on the School website fedpolynekede.edu.ng/ and click on Student Fee Portal select Generate O’level Verification Invoice to raise the O’level Verification fee invoice and make payment Input your application form number then click on proceed.
3. Then return to the School Portal and Select get O’level Verification Fee Receipt to obtain payment receipt Input your Application No, RRR / confirmation code, Year of study (ND1 or HND1), Payment platform (Remita or Etransact), Payment Type (O’LEVEL VERIFICATION FEES), then click on proceed.
4. After successful payment of the O’level verification fee, visit the school portal and select “Start New Screening” under the Admissions Portal Menu. Enter Application No and RRR then click on “verify” Complete your profile and academic details and upload relevant documents.
5. Monitor your screening status on the school’s website by selecting “Check Screening Status ” under the Admissions Portal Menu Enter your Application No and O’level verification fee RRR then click on “verify” You will also be notified via SMS & Email when they have been screened.
6. If successful, You will receive an SMS/Email that will contain Remita Fee Payment RRR. Then visit the school website, create their portal account and make fee payment at the Bank or from the school portal via ATM Card and obtain fee receipt from same portal.. After school fee payment at the bank you can get the school fee receipt on your portal account by clicking on “school fee” Then click on Fee “Payment History” then click on View Receipt. After clicking on “View receipt” the receipt will automatically open for printing
7. Proceed to Medicals for X-Ray Screening. You will be assigned to a medical facility automatically. The Facility will upload scanned copies of the X-Ray for Examination. Visit MIS for Matric Number and Student IDentity Card.
8. Login to portal account and click on course management then click on “Register courses” to Register Semester Courses. Select level (ND1), select semester (first semester or second semester), Select session (2019/2020) then click on proceed.
9. Print Semester Course Registration And Take to Department for Approval. (The class Adviser will login and approve courses for students as they register.)
10. For assistance/inquiry kindly call: 07030909006.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.