NECO GCE 2018 Results is Out, Follow these Steps to Check
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of the National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the NECO GCE 2018 Results; 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
In lieu of this, candidates who took part in the 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now go ahead to check the NECO GCE 2018 Results.
However, before candidates could access the NECO GCE 2018 Results, they must obtain the NECO result checking Token online before they can proceed to check their results.
Follow These Steps To Check NECO GCE 2018 Results
1. Go to NECO result checking portal https://result.neco.gov.ng/
2. Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
3. Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
4. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result.