Must Read :Check Your 2018 Admission Status On Caps(Central Admission Processing System) Portal And Accept Or Reject It
2018 ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS
How do I check my admission status on caps portal and could I accept or reject admission if I have not been offered admission yet? A whole lot of student has been asking that question and now you are about to learn it via this article.
A while lot of students have been quite inquisitive a lot about how they can check their admission status on caps portal and how they can accept or reject admission if they have not been offered admission yet
Well, few steps will be listed on how you can check your admission status in caps portal and how it works.
How To Verify Your 2018 Admission Status On Caps Portal
1. Make sure you don’t use opera mini. Use Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Uc Browser [not Uc mini] and make sure you have an active data plan.
2. Go to the the jamb caps admission checking portal by following this linkhttp://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/acceptadmission.aspx
3. The Caps Central admission portal home page will be loaded.
4. Type in your Jamb registration number in the requested space for your UTME Registration Number.
5. Tick on the button submit.
ALSO READ:- To Find Your School(s) Of Choice Whatsapp Group Chat 2018, Click Here
6. A page will bring your details which includes your date of birth, institution, jamb score and the likes
7. If you have been given admission by a particular institution and you like the school, you can go ahead and click accept admission.
8. If there’s a blank space at the institution and course space provided that means you have not yet been offered admission. All you need to do is to keep checking back.
Please note, in case you’ve been offered admission by a particular school and you’re still hoping on admission in another school, don’t click on accept yet because if you do, that means the door of your admission to that school you’re hoping for has been closed
In case you see not admitted in your Caps Portal, this is what you should note.
In case you see not admitted in your Caps Portal, it simply means your school of choice has not started giving admission. Just close the page and keep checking back. If your school has released its admission list, two icons will be displayed for you “ACCEPT” and
Note: You have to be very careful because immediately you mistakenly click decline after which you’ve been offered admission, that means you’re starting all over next year.
Also bear in mind that if you’re processing two schools, for example poly Ibadan and UI, if you have been given admission at poly Ibadan and you’re still hoping on UI, don’t click on accept admission to Poly Ibadan yet, wait for UI because if you do, that means no more chance for you in UI again.
More so, If you’ve not been given admission yet and however you mistakenly click on accept or decline, it doesn’t affect you .
I hope you understand how it all works. We are open online to answer all your questions.
COULD YOU PLEASE LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK? WE POST SCHOOL AND ADMISSION UPDATES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. JUST GO TO OR CLICK www.facebook.com/luyisupdates
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.