MOUAU Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These steps to Apply – Registration Starts Today! [Supplementary]
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU has commences sales of its Post UTME form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites suitable qualified candidates that scored 180 and above that the MOUAU Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is out candidates who didn’t choose the University can also apply for its Post UTME Form.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in MOUAU should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB on or before 15th September, 2019, as the admission screening exercise has been extended to 20th September, 2019.
Supplementary calls should not be made into Biochemistry, Microbiology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Food Science and Technology, Veterinary Medicine. Candidates whose PUTME scores are below 55% in these programmes are advised in their own interest to access the JAMB PORTAL and change to any of the underlisted programmes –
A. COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS, RURAL SOCIOLOGY AND EXTENSION
(a) Agricultural Economics
(b) Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology
B. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(a) Agricultural and Bio-resources Engineering
C. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
(a) Environmental Management and Toxicology
(b) Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management
(c) Forestry and Environmental Management
D. COLLEGE OF CROP AND SOIL SCIENCES
(b) Soil Science and Meteorology
E. COLLEGE OF ANIMAL SCIENCE AND PRODUCTION
(a) Animal Production
F. COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES
(a) Plant Science and Biotechnology
(b) Zoology and Environmental Biology
H. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
(a) Agricultural Science Education,
(b) Computer Science Education
(c) Mathematics Education
(d) Physics Education
(e) Biology Education
(f) Home Economics Education
(g) Industrial and Technology Education
I. COLLEGE OF APPLIED FOOD SCIENCE AND TOURISM
(a) Home Economics
(b) Hospitality Management and Tourism
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms.
Candidates Eligible to take MOUAU Post UTME Form
Candidates who scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
Candidates who didn’t choose the University can apply by doing change of Institution to MOUAU via Jamb portal.
How to Apply For MOUAU Post UTME Form
1. Eligible Candidates are to visit the University website mauauportal.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
6. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in Jamb Accredited Centre.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings.
8. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button and a copy of submitted forms will be sent to your email for records.
9. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
10. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for the MOUAU Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.