MAUTECH Post UTME & DE Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH has commences sales of its Post UTME & DE form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites qualified candidates who scored 160 above and choose MAUTECH as their first choice in the 2019/2020 admission exercise that online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise has commenced on Wednesday 10th to Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
RELATED:- Basug Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out
Candidates Eligible to take MAUTECH Post UTME / DE Form
1. Candidates who choose MAUTECH as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 above in UTME are eligible to purchase the form.
2. Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution are eligible to register into 200 level.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Steps to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME Form
1. Candidates are to visit mautech.edu.ng and click on 2019/2020 Post UTME Link
2. Enter your name, JAMB Reg. No., valid email address and phone number
4. Login in page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
6. You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Choose a payment option either with ATM or to Bank Branch.
8. After a successful payment you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
9. You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
10. You are expected to enter your O’Level Examination result and DE candidates are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
11. You’re expected to upload your recent red background passport photograph. The picture should be in Jpeg and must not exceed 50kb size.
12. You are to Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed lOOkb each):
13. After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check then submit the application by clicking the Submit button.
14. After submitting your application you are to print-out your application form.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for MAUTECH Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.