LASU Post UTME & DE Form for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out ; Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details.
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of the Lagos State University, (LASU) has commenced sales of the LASU Post UTME & DE Form for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the body wishes to invite interested and qualified candidates to forward applications for admission into its various offered undergraduate degree programmes by taking the LASU Post UTME & DE Form for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Cost of the LASU Post UTME Form 2018
The LASU Post UTME form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000)
Eligibility to take the LASU Post UTME Form 2018
? First choice UTME candidates of Lagos State University who had a score of 190 and above in the recently conducted UTME Examination are eligible for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session
? Candidates must be at least 16 years of age by 1st October, 2018.
? Pre Degree students who choosed LASU as first choice of institution in the Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) with a minimum score of 190 and have successfully completed their Pre Degree Studies (PDS) are also eligible for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session
? Direct Entry Candidates and LASU JUPEB Candidates who have obtained the Lagos State University Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session
? Lagos State Origin candidates (100 & 200 Levels) who have been proven by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) that is set up by LASU are required to supply their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
Available Courses – LASU Post UTME Form 2018
ALSO READ:- UNILAG Post UTME Form 2018 Out, Apply Now!
– B.A. English
– B.A. Arabic
– B.A. Christian Studies
– B.A. Islamic Studies
– B.A. History & International Studies
– B.A. Music
– B.A. Theatre Arts
– B.A. Portuguese / English
– B.A. French
– B.A. Yoruba
– B.A. Philosophy
– B.A (Ed) Arabic
– B.A (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
– B.A (Ed) Islamic Studies
– B.A (Ed) English
– B.A (Ed) French
– B.A (Ed) History
– B.A (Ed) Yoruba
– B.A (Ed) Biology
– B.A (Ed) Chemistry
– B.A (Ed) Mathematics
– B.A (Ed) Physics
– B.A (Ed) Physical & Health Education
– B.A (Ed) Health Education
– B.A (Ed) Computer Science
– B.A (Ed) Educational Technology
– B.A (Ed) Business Education
– B.A (Ed) Accounting
– B.A (Ed) Educational Management
– B.A (Ed) Geography
– B.A (Ed) Economics
– B.A (Ed) Political Science
– LLB (Law)
4. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
– B. Agric.
5. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– B.Sc. Public Administration
– B.Sc. Marketing
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Banking & Finance
– B.Sc. Management Technology
– B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
– B.Sc. Insurance
– B.Sc. Business Administration
6. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– B.Sc. Mass Communication
– B.Sc. B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Botany
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Sc. Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– B.Sc. Mathematics
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Physics
– B.Sc. Zoology
– B.Sc. Computer Science
8. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
– M.B.B.S (Medicine & Surgery)
– B.Sc. Physiology
– B.DS Dentistry
– BNSc. Nursing
9. SOCIAL SCIENCES
– B.Sc. Geography & Planning
– B.Sc. Psychology
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Political Science
– B.Sc. Sociology
10. SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– B.Sc. Transport
– B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Sc. Electronics & Computer Engineering
– B.Sc. Chemical and Polymer Engineering
How to Apply for the LASU Post UTME Form 2018
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira ( N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2018/2019 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The Candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
4. On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
* Carefully fill in your personal details as required
* Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
* Save and proceed
* Carefully enter your UTME details
* Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
* Scan and Upload O’Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Input required O’ Level details
* Save and proceed
* Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
* Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of Oâ€™Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject.
* Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
* Credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
* Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
* Note that any examination taken after July 2018 is NOT ACCEPTABLE
* Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
* CHECK THE I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
* By ticking the “I CERTIFY”Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
* Click the ” continue” button
* After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
* Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING
ONLINE Screening Exercise – LASU Post UTME Form 2018
* The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
* Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.
* The Point Grading System is as follows:
LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
A2 (B2) 9
A3 (B3) 8
TOTAL OBTAINABLE 50 %
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Twenty Two  days, from Friday 27th July to Friday, 17th August, 2018 (12 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to email@example.com
Deadline for the LASU Post UTME Form 2018
The deadline for application is 17th August, 2018.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.