LASPOTECH Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students 2019/2020 Academic Session.DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON LASPOTECH, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @tayoluyis ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON LASPOTECH POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and the newly admitted student of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) that the registration procedure for newly admitted students has been released.
All newly admitted Students are to follow these steps for LASPOTECH Registration Procedure for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms
Registration Procedure For New Students
1. Go to the School website via mylaspotech.edu.ng
2. Click on the “Student Login” link
3. Login with your application number and surname in lowercase as password (upon successful login, you will be required to change your password to a more secure alternative)
4. Proceed to make payment for acceptance fee and third party by following the steps below:
📛 Click “Generate/Re-Generate Fees” link. (Select the appropriate session and submit)
📛 Click “View Pay Advice”, select session and submit to view details of the fees and respective amounts payable.
📛 Click “Pay Online Now!” to make fees payment online
📛 Upon successful payment, print payment receipt
5. Click the “Admission Letter” link to download your Letter of Admission
6. Verify your finger print at the location of the Institution Central Clearance (School of Agriculture Auditorium, Ikorodu Campus)
7. Proceed to your Department Registration Officer at the location of the Institution Central Clearance (School of Agriculture Auditorium, Ikorodu Campus) for clearance with originals of admission letters, results and other listed registration documents.
8. Proceed to your School Officer at the location of the Institution Central Clearance (School of Agriculture Auditorium, Ikorodu Campus) for final clearance with signed originals of admission letters, results, clearance form and other listed registration documents.
9. Return to school portal to make school fees payment
10. Complete the Course Registration by clicking the “Course Registration” link, then select the required courses and submit.
11. Print Course Registration form by clicking the “Print Registration” link (Review the printed course form for correctness and completeness)
12. Submit all required documents to your School Officer for final registration (5 copies – including a student copy) to open a student file
The Polytechnic wishes to emphasize that all payments for Post UTME screening, HND full time, ND and HND part time programme application forms and any other payment must be made through the Polytechnic’s portal www.mylaspotech.edu.ng to avoid any scam.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.