Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 Application now Available
This is to notify the general populace, concerned individuals and Lagos indigenes that the Lagos State Government has released the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form for the year 2019
However, the 2019 Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form is only directed to Lagos State indigenes who are studying in diverse tertiary institutions in the country (Universities, Polytechnics, or COE)
Amount for Beneficiaries of the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
◼ 200, 000.00 <<<>>> Poly/Colleges of Education
◼ 200, 000.00 <<<>>> First Degree
Requirements/Eligibility to take the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form 2019
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All Under-graduate applicants:
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.9/7.0
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 2.8/4.0
iv. Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v. Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
3. All applicants must be in their second year or above (i.e admitted on or before 2015/2016 academic session).
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
ix. Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
10. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
How to Apply for the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Afterwards, secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your payment confirmation slip.
Then, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
✅ Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
✅ Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
✅ Admission Letter
✅ School Identity Card
✅ SSCE Certificate
✅ Letter of identification from Oba
✅ Letter of identification from Local Government
✅ LASSRA registration card
✅ Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
✅ Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip
2. Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “ Apply Now ” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://scholastica.ng/schemes/apply/5074 to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this would also be used for verification.
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
We Wish You Good Luck in Your Applications for the 2019 Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.