KSUSTA Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out (1st, 2nd and 3rd batch)
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, KSUSTA has released its first, second and third batch admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
KSUSTA Admission list has been uploaded online candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now proceed to their Jamb Cap to check their admission status.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission Status on Jamb Portal
At first the Admission List is available on Jamb portal but now you can now Access the admission list by following the link below
The underlisted candidates have been offered provisional admission into the Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero for the 2019/2020 academic session through UTME & DE for courses indicated against their respective names. Candidates are to come for registration at the designated registration centre within the University with immediate effect as registration will be closed on Friday, 20th December, 2019 .
Candidates who fail to register within the specified period would be asked to defer their admission to the next academic session.
Follow the link below to check your name on the third batch admission list.
Follow the link below to check your name on the second batch admission list.
Follow the link below to check your name on the first batch admission list.
If your name is on the admission list proceed to Jamb portal to print your Admission Letter and follow the steps below to accept the admission offer on Jamb Portal.
How to Accept Admission Offer on Jamb Cap
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ or Click on Access my CAPS to access your KSUSTA admission status.
6. If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”If you are offered admission click on ACCEPT to accept the offer.
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.