KSU New Students Registration & Resumption Notice for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out, View Here.
This is to to inform all candidates who have been newly admitted into the Kogi State University, KSU, that the management of the institution has commenced the KSU New Students Registration & Resumption Notice for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The released KSU New Students Registration Procedure is the laid down procedure to be followed by fresh students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In lieu of this, all freshly admitted students of the Kogi State University, KSU, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session are required to complete the necessary registrations by following the KSU New Students Registration Procedure.
Kogi State University, KSU, resumes on Sunday, 10th March, 2019.
New Students Commence Registration on Monday, 11th March, 2019.
The KSU New Students Registration Procedure the 2018/2019 academic session
1. Evidence of Payment of School Fees (N57,500 for indigenes and N100,500 for non-indigenes) to Kogi State University Remita Platform.
(Registration forms downloadable upon payment of fees) on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng for undergraduate students.
2. Kogi State University Admission Letter
3. O’level Result(s) (Online Printout) and A’level Result for Direct Entry Students
4. JAMB/Post UTME Results
5. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed by Local Government Council.
6. Birth Certificate
7. 12 pieces of Red background recent passports.
We Wish All Admitted Candidates Good Luck With the KSU New Students Registration Procedure for the 2018/2019 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.