JAMB 2019 Change of Course & Institution | How to Apply
Although the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, is yet to fully release the 2019 UTME result online via the jamb portal, it has activated the portal for the JAMB 2019 Change of Course & Institution.
All candidates who are yet to see their results are to click on this link here to see their results now.
However, you would agree with me that after seeing results, some candidates might be thinking of changing their course or institution, requiring them to take the JAMB 2019 Change of Course form before the 2019/2020 admission processes begin in full.
Recommended===>> JAMB Cut off Mark for All Universities & Polytechnics 2019/2020
If you are among the candidates, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Just follow the steps below as explained by JAMB, to apply for the JAMB 2019 Change of Course & Institution.
How to Apply for JAMB 2019 Change of Course
1. You will be asked to create a profile via the sign up page if you’re a new user. If you’re not a new user then you’re an existing user. Just simply input your login details. For you to create a profile of yours, you will be asked to fill a form which requires your active email address, surname, first name, address, e.t.c.
Note : You can only create one profile.
Recommended===>> Why You Haven’t Seen Your JAMB Result After Texting 55019
2. Whenever you want to login, it’s your email address and password you will subsequently use to sign in.
3. Immediately you are logged in, you will be redirected to a landing page where you’ll see all available services.
4. Click on CORRECTION OF DATA. You’ll see this on the side bar or on the Home page.
5. Once you have selected that, the menu item for “Course/Institution” will be disclosed.
6. After selecting this service, a Transaction ID would be generated.
7. Reexamine the details showed on the Confirmation Page. Also make sure you note down the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. It might be needed for future references. A copy of this transaction ID will also be forwarded to your email address.
8. To continue payment, click on the continue button, select your choice of payment and follow prompt.
9. Your payment status will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” After payment, an SMS and email will be forwarded to you which contains your Transaction Identification and payment status.
10. After payment completion, you will be demanded to supply your Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.
11. After carefully entering the information correctly, your new chosen options would appear.
12. To complete your application, click on the submit button.
13. Afterwards, your application will get processed by JAMB. And when it gets approved, the changes will be approved.
Those are the Simple Steps to Follow to Apply for the JAMB 2019 Change of Course & Institution.
Click – Here to Check your UTME Result via Mobile Result Checker.
Click – Here to read more and latest news on JAMB & 2019 UTME Results.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.