GSU Post UTME/DE Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Gombe State University, GSU has commences sales of its Post UTME/DE form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites qualified candidates who scored 160 above and choose GSU as their first choice that the sales of its 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening form has commenced.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Candidates Eligible to apply for GSU Post UTME/DE Form
i. Candidates who choose GSU as their first choice institution and scored a minimum of 160 in UTME are eligible to purchase the form.
ii. All candidates who applied through direct entry first choice.
Steps to Apply for GSU Post UTME/DE Form
1. Visit www.remita.net
2. In the column that said “Who do you want to pay”, type Gombe State University, CLICK ON IT.
3. You will be redirected to Gombe State University Payment Portal
4. In the Name of service/Purpose, select Post UTME Payment
5. Fill in the other details and make payment of N2,000. NB: Write down your remita Reference (RRR) Number. You might need it later.
6. After making payment, take the payment receipt from remita to the GSU Bursar Office for issuance of official receipt.
Important Documents Needed for GSU Post UTME Screening
📛 Jamb result slip for the 2019 UTME Or Online registration slip for the direct entry.
📛 Two coloured passport size photographs
📛 Writing materials
The GSU Post UTME Screening test shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for GSU Post UTME/DE Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.