FUWUKARI Post UTME & DE Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI has commences sales of its Post UTME & DE form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites qualified candidates who scored 160 above and choose FUWUKARI as their first or second choice in the 2019/2020 admission exercise that it Post-UTME exercise has been scheduled to hold at the Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI.
RELATED:- UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out
Candidates Eligible to take FUWUKARI Post UTME Form
1. Candidates who choose FUWUKARI as their first & second choice and scored a minimum of 160 in 2019 UTME are eligible for the screening exercise.
2. Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Steps to Apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME Form1. All Eligible candidates are to Apply through the University Portal www.fuwportal.edu.ng
2. On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
3. Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
4. Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM. Note: Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
5. Make Payment
6. Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
7. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
8. On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
9. All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUWUKARI as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box. On completion click Next Step button
10. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level details as follows. Note: Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage
11. Click Print Tab to print out your Pre-Admission Screening Registration form and Payment Receipt
All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
For further enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for FUWUKARI Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.