Federal University of Owerri [FUTO] Post UTME / DE Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of the Federal University of of Owerri (FUTO) has commenced sales of its Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the management invites suitable qualified candidates who are interested to take the FUTO Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form
1. Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students
3. Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
5. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card
6. Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
9. Confirm your entries.
10. Submit your application.
11. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold as follows:
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
Note1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
3. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
4. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
In addition to 1-4 above;
For support, contact:
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for the FUTO Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.