FUTO Post-UTME/DE sales of form, cut-off mark, cost, eligibility, screening dates, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Cost is N2000. Registration begins August 4th – September 1st, 2020. See full details below.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited for Screening Exercise. The following conditions apply:
UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME;
Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 and closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
1. Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00).
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
a) Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
b) Click on “Prospective students”
c) Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
d) Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
e) Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
f) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
g) Proceed with the completion of the form.
h) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
i) Confirm your entries.
j) Submit your application.
k) Print out your acknowledgement slip.
l) Await further communication from the University
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
2. Nature of the Screening Exercise
The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
3. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
4. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
5. Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
6. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
If you found this article useful, please kindly share it to other available sites and social media platforms. And do stay tune for the next information @http://luyisupdates.com.ng