FUTA Course Registration Deadline for Second Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session has been Announced, See Date.DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON FUTA, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON FUTA POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. This is to notify all students of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) that the management of the institution has announced the FUTA Course Registration Deadline for Second Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The FUTA Course Registration Deadline for the Second Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session has been extended to Friday, 23rd August, 2019 both freshly admitted and returning students of the institution are to complete their course registration before then.
It is instructive to note that no further extension will be allowed.
FUTA Course Registration Procedure
1. Go to FUTA Student Portal and login click on Course Registration
2. To be eligible for course registration, you must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE
3. For Fresh Students, your courses will be displayed for you to select appropriately, submit , print and present to your your Level Registration Office for approval
4. For Returning Students, your courses will be displayed for you submit , print and present to your your Level Registration Office for approval
5. After approval, your must print another copies, present them for endorsement and submit at your department.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be reported to our LiveChat System Below OR sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be there to assist you.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.