This is to notify the general populace and all old and new students of Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA that the online course registration has commenced on Monday 13th 2020
Recommended ===>> FUTA Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
FUTA online course registration continues between Sunday, 26th January 2020 and Friday 7th February 2020.
Please note that all concerned students MUST abide by this arrangement to the letter as there would be NO opportunity to register after the expiration of the period of registration.
FUTA Course Registration Procedure
1. Log on to FUTA Students Portal
2. Click on Course Registration
3. To be eligible for course registration you must have pay your school fee
4. For fresh students, your will be displayed and foe you to select, submit, print and present to your your Level Registration Office for approval.
5. For returning students, your course will be displayed for you to confirm, submit, print and present to your your Level Registration Office for approval
6. After approval, your must print another copies, present them for endorsement and submit at your department.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be reported to our LiveChat System Below OR sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , we will be there to assist you.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.