FUNAAB Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB has commences sales of its Post UTME form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
The management invites interested qualified candidates to apply for admission by taking FUNAAB Post UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session. The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds between Monday, 23rd September, 2019 and Wednesday, 25th September, 2019. Candidates are to check their portal from Monday, 16th September, 2019 to check and print the schedule.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUNAAB UTME Form
a. Candidates must have sat for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks to apply
b. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings
c. A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
d. Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
How to Apply For FUNAAB Post UTME Form
1. Candidates are required to log on to FUNAAB Admission Portal click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
2. Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
3. After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
4. Application start on Thursday, 18th July, 2019 and closes on Friday, 13th September, 2019.
5. Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
6. After uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
7. Candidates should print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
8. Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
9. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
10. Candidates who upload wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08173583131, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.