This is to inform all the candidates that have been offered admission into the Federal University of Lafia, FULAFIA that the management has released the Acceptance Fee payment and online clearance/registration procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Newly admitted FULAFIA Students are to pay the sume of N10,000 only as FULAFIA Acceptance Fee Payment.
And note that the online Registration would commence immediately the Admission list is available on the school portal.
Procedure for Payment of FULAFIA Acceptance Fees
1. Go to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php and enter your registration number in the space provided.
2. Proceed to accept your Admission offer on school portal first if you have been admitted by clicking on “Check Admission Status”.
3. Make payment of N10,000 only as Acceptance Fees
4. After payment of acceptance fee, you need to go to your department with the originals of your credentials. Once you are cleared, you would be given a clearance pin. Enter your clearance pin in the space given and press the “proceed” button.
5. Log on to the school portal, with your Registration number and your registration number as your Password, select student and click on the “login” button to login to the portal.
6. Upload a red background passport photograph and click on save to save your profile.
7. Click on update profile to update your profile and change your default password. Ensure you choose a password that you can easily remember
8. Pay all your fees. Only the payment made on FULAFIA Portal would be recognized and accepted.
9. Proceed with your medication examination.
10. Print your screening certificate and follow the instruction on the page. You mus use google chrome browser.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.