Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Form 2019/2020 is out | How to Apply & Eligibility – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) has commenced the sales of its Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
The management invites suitably qualified candidates who scored 160 above to apply for admission by purchasing FUGUS Post UTME / DE Form for the 2019/2020 academic session. The registration will commence on 14, August 2019 and will close on August 27, 2019 while the aptitude text is scheduled to hold on 28th August, 2019.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
FUGUS Post UTME / DE Eligibility
(a) All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
How to Apply for FUGUS Post UTME / DE Form
1. Candidates are to visit the Post UTME / DE Portal http://putme.fugusreg.net/ and click on Register for Screening Link to commenced your registration.
2. Enter your JAMB Regustration No and then click on the SUBMIT
3. If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
4. After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
5. You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg
6. After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
Candidates are to come along with the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form for the screening exercise.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for FUGUS Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.