FUDMA Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out (First Batch)
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of Federal University Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA has released its first batch admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
FUDMA first batch Admission list has been uploaded online candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now check their admission status on Jamb Cap.
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms.
How to Check FUDMA Admission Status on Jamb Portal
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ or Click on Access my CAPS to access your FUDMA admission status.
6. If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”If you are offered admission click on ACCEPT to accept the offer.
Successful candidates whose names appears on the school portal will be required to pay Ten Thousand naira (N10,000) as acceptance fee.
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.