FUD Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that have been offered admission into the Federal University Dutse, FUD that the registration procedure for newly admitted students for the 2019/2020 academic session has been commenced.
Newly admitted students are to follow the FUD Registration procedure below for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Registration Procedure For New Students
1. Candidates should have been offered admission and pay the sum of 5,000 as FUD Acceptance Fee
2. Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number;
3. Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
4. Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
5. Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
6. Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number & reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
7. Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
8. Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
9. Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator
10. Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
11. Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
12. Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
13. Also submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty
14. Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration
15. Report to Security office for:-
Collection of your University ID Card.
16. Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit
17. Finally, students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.