FUAM Clearance Important Notice to Students for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
This is to notify all students of the Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi (UAM) that the management of the institution has published the FUAM Clearance Important Notice for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The FUAM Clearance Important Notice is directed towards returning students who were unable to complete their clearance and documentation before the University closed for the festive period.
As stated on the FUAM Clearance Important Notice, students who are yet to finish their clearance are to return to the campus between Monday 14th – Friday 18th January, 2019 for their clearance.
Students who have already received their new identity cards do not need to bother about reporting to the campus until there’s an important announcement that relates to it.
They are required to arrange for accommodation until the University is reopened to students.
This is the procedure to follow for those who are yet to pay the damages fees and approved charges:
1. Obtain RRR from ICT, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
2. Pay the charges at the designated banks.
3. Go to Bursary to obtain official receipt
4. Come to Academic Affairs Directorate with:
1. Attestation letter from a clergy
2. Old identification card
3. Two receipts (one for damages fees and the other for school charges)
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.