OIPLC , Organisation Internationale pour la Promotion des Langues et la Culture presents to you another opportunity to add more value to you learning of french language in an environment that is good enough to foster a rapid oral communication skill.
¤About OIPLC and Her Program
The International center of foreign languages studies under the tutelage of OIPLC (Organisation Internationale pour la Promotion des Langues et Cultures) was created in 2011 by Mr. Agnan Babajide Maxime.
The center is well known today as a reference center of French language learning especially for Anglophone students and a center of English language learning for francophone students.
The center has been in partnership with College of Education Akwanga, Nasarawa state University and many other individuals for their language immersion program.
As a matter of fact, the students of the College of Education Akwanga, Nasarawa state just rounded off their 2 months immersion program last week. It was a whole lot of fun for them even as they were able to learn and improve on their knowledge French language in every aspect.
We are glad to announce to you that another round of immersion program is set to kick off on the 22nd of November 2017.
Are you a french student or a lover of french language? Do you desire to put into practice the few things you’ve been able to learn in french? OIPLC has the best environment for you.
It is not too late for you to also pick up a program with OIPLC as an individual or a group of 5 and above. We are sure to offer you the best you can ever get.
We also look forward to seeing more universities partnering with us for their french language students one year abroad program. We’ll be glad if you choose to partner with us and we promise you won’t regret this.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
The center offers a pleasant and comfortable means in a well secured environment for learning French language. The lecturers are very much available for the students with a natural method of teaching.
The center also offers to the students, practical training in order to add more practical to theory.
Aside all of the courses listed below to be enjoyed, students also have the opportunity of visiting some historical places and catching some fun even while learning.
Courses You Should Expect To Enjoy:
1. La Grammaire Française – students are being made to have more than a nodding acquaintance with french grammar from the least simple to the most complex.
2. Communication Écrite – students learn to write some compositions, essays, letters and creative writting in French language and in the french way.
3. Communication et Expression Orale – students learn to speak french language as fluently as possible by being put through some practical oral french classes and given the opportunity to have at least a francophone friend with whom they can speak at will.
4. Etude Littéraire et la Littérature négro-africaine d’expression française – students get to know about african french litterature, african french writers and some literary theories with which they can analyze a literary text.
5. Traduction – students learn the step-by-step methods of translating texts from English to French language and vice versa.
6. Education Physique et Sportive – OIPLC believes in the saying that “health is wealth”, thus on Saturdays, students are taken to the beach for sport activities where they ll have fun while learning french.
A lot more interesting things like individual and group outing, cours pédagogique for NCE students where they are being how to teach French in the French way, etc. just for you and you.
Registration fee is 3000 naira only.
TUITION AND ACCOMMODATION FEE
1month – 100,000 CFA (#63,000)
2months – 130,000 CFA (#81,500)
3months – 160,000 CFA (#100,000)
How do I convert this to naira? Well, it depends on the actual exchange rate as at the time you want to make your payment.
So, prospective students are strongly advised to confirm the exchange rate through the given channels of contact before proceeding to make payment.
The exchange rate may be in favour of naira and vice-versa.
As for the current exchange rate, 1,000 naira equals 1,600 CFA so the value is 1 to 1.6. Thus tuition/accommodation fee for a month would cost 63,000 naira, 2months would cost 81,500 naira while 3months would cost 100,000 naira respectively.
This is the cheapest you can get for its qualities. We would like to encourage you to try this out and we promise you won’t regret doing.
Remember, you need to put in your personal efforts and spend some money to bring the best out of what you are doing. Try this and you ll have no regret. A year from now you may wish you had started today.
Do you wish to pick up a program just any other time or you need to get more info about our programs or you have some more questions to ask for clarity sake? Please, do feel free to contact:
Joshua (rep in Nigeria) – 08129885198 (call)
08115990445 (call/ whatsapp)
BB pin : 2931B9C6
Maxime (director) – +229 66 24 24 44. (call/ whatsapp)
You can also follow our page on Facebook @
www.facebook.com/oiplc to get more information.
Don’t forget to share with friends.
You can also use the various share buttons below to share to family, friends or enemies who you think would love to grab this exclusive offer.
If you want to, you can lay down your questions in the comment box, they will be attended to.