Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out | How to Apply & Eligibility – Registration Starts Today!
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON Federal Poly Ilaro, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON Federal Poly Ilaro POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of the Federal Poly Ilaro has commenced sales of its Post UTME ND Full-time Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
In lieu of this, the management invites interested and eligible candidates who scored 150 and choose Federal Poly Ilaro as their first choice to apply for admission by taking the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
1. Candidates are to complete the Institution form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
2. Proceed to any of the authorized Banks to pay the sum of N2,000
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
Candidates are to follow these Instructions
1. Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. Click on “Portal” on the main menu
3. On the menu look for “Applicant”4. Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
5. To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme (ND Full-Time) and Course of study.
6. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER7. Return to the “Portal ”, click on “Fill Application form” button 8. Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank (this will be on the slip you got from bank) 9. Complete the application form. 10. Scan and upload the following:
Things to Note for Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
A. All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
B. The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
C. Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
D. All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
E. Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for the Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.