Federal Poly Nassarawa ND Second Batch Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON Federal Poly Idah, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON Federal Poly Idah CAMPUS GISTS, POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of Federal Poly Idah has released the ND full-time second batch admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Idah ND Second Batch Admission list has been uploaded candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now check if their name is on the Admission list.
More name has been added to the Admission list candidates that hasn’t been offered admission can now check their admission status.
How to Check Federal Poly Idah Admission List.
The Admission list is now available on school portal and in PDF File, download the PDF File below to access the admission list.
Or follow the step below to Check on the school portal.
1. Go to the Admission Checking Portal via http://www.myportal.fepoda.edu.ng/201920admissions.php
2. Enter your Jamb Registration number in the required column
3. Click on Login to Check your Admission List.
If you see admitted, MAKE SURE YOU ACCEPT OR REJECT THE ADMISSION ON JAMB CAPS PORTAL. If not your admission might just be withdrawn.
How to Accept Admission offer on Jamb Portal
Admitted candidates are to proceed to jamb portal to accept your admission offer.
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ or Click on Access my CAPS to access your Federal Poly Idah admission status.
6. If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”If you are offered admission click on ACCEPT to accept the offer.
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.