Federal Poly Ede Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out (ND Full-time)
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON Federal Poly Ede, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON Federal Poly Ede CAMPUS GISTS, POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of Federal Poly Ede has released it ND Full-time admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Ede Admission list for ND Full-time Programme has been uploaded online candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now check if they have been offered admission on Jamb Portal.
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms.
How to Check Federal Poly Ede Admission List
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ or Click on Access my CAPS to access your Federal Poly Ede admission status.
6. If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”If you are offered admission click on ACCEPT to accept the offer.
How To Check Edepoly Admission Status on School Portal
The admission list is released in batches and it is only available on Jamb Cap for now, you can access it on school portal after some days by following the steps below.
a. Visit Federal Poly Ede Admission Checking portal via www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php
c. Click on “Check Status” to confirm your admission status.
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.