Federal Poly Ado Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out (First Batch)
DON’T MISS OUR NEXT NEWS ON Federal Poly Ado, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lilslimass_toby ; WE POST LATEST UPDATES ON Federal Poly Ado CAMPUS GISTS, POST UTME & ADMISSIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
This is to notify the general populace and all the candidates that the Management of Federal Polytechnic Ado has released its admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Ado ND full-time Admission list has been uploaded online candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise can now proceed to their Jamb Cap to check their admission status.
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms.
How to Check Federal Poly Ado Admission Status on Jamb Portal
1. Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ or Click on Access my CAPS to access your Federal Poly Ado admission status.
6. If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”If you are offered admission click on ACCEPT to accept the offer.
How To Check Admission Status on School Portal
The admission list is released in batches and it is only available on Jamb Cap for now, you can access it on school portal after some days by following the steps below.a. Visit Federal Poly Ado Portal
b. Enter Application Form Number in the available space
c. Click on Check to know if you were admitted into Fed Poly Ado 1st batch ND admission list.
We Congratulate all the newly admitted candidates.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.