ESUT Post UTME & DE Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of ESUT has commences sales of its Post UTME & DE form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites qualified candidates who scored 170 above that its online registration for Post-UTME & DE screening exercise will commenced on 15th July, 2019 and will end on 16th August, 2019.
RELATED:- OAU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out
Candidates Eligible to take ESUT Post UTME & DE FormA. Candidates who choose ESUT as their first choice and scored a minimum of 170 except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200 are eligible to purchase the form.
B. The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
Steps to Apply for ESUT Post UTME & DE Form
1. Candidates are to visit www.portal.esut.edu.ng
2. Under Regular Students, click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
3. In the page that shows up, put in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
4. Put in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
6. Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
9. Print out your acknowledgment slip and come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
📛 All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
📛 Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2019 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2019 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification.
📛 Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
POST-UTME Screening Forms
JAMB Result slip
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for ESUT Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.