EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 is out | How to Apply & Eligibility – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Ekiti State University (EKSU) has commenced the sales of its Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session. The cost of the form is 11,000.
The management invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into its One Year Pre-Degree Programmes by taking EKSU Pre Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic session. Deadline to apply is 15th October 2019
See This===>> List Of School That Have Released Their Post Utme Forms.
EKSU Eligibility for Pre-Degree Programme
Candidates must possess at least five O’ Level credit passes at two sittings, including English Language; Credits Mathematics and three other Science subjects for all the Science based courses; credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects for all Social Science based courses and at least three Arts subjects for All Arts based courses. An entrance examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission into the Programme.
How to Apply for EKSU Pre Degree Admission Form
1. Applicants are to visit EKSU Website www.eksu.edu.ng
2. Pay the sum of eleven thousand naira (N11,000) by the usage of ATM card (Verve or Master Card)
3. Click on Pre-degree Application,
4. Supply basic information requested, and Click on interswitch logo for payment
5. Enter the information requested for validation,
6. Fill the Application form and submit after completion.
7. Print a copy of the form after submission.
8. Attach photocopies of all credentials to the duly completed form and submit at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes Office (located Ifaki-Ekiti campus of the University) for issuance of Examination Permit.
a. All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must note that admission into the various programmes is not automatic.
c. Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-degree Examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-degree Programme would be admitted into 100 level.
d. Only candidates with Examination Permits issued by the Directorate will be allowed to write the Qualifying Examination.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.