EKSU Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out | Follow These to Apply – Registration Starts Today!
This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the management of Ekisti State University, EKSU has commences sales of its Post UTME form for 2019/2020 Academic session.
In lieu of this, the management invites suitable qualified candidates that choose EKSU as their first choice and, scored 180 and above that the sales of its Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced and the deadline for the registration is 31st August 2019.
Candidates Eligible to take EKSU Post UTME Form1. Candidates who choose EKSU as their first choice and score 180 and above are eligible to take the form.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in relevant O/level subjects.
3. Candidates with awaiting results can also apply but must supply them withing two weeks of release.
4. Direct entry candidates who have a minimum of lower credit are also eligible to apply.
See This===>> Available Admission Forms for the 2018/19 Session.
How to Apply For EKSU Post UTME Form
1. Eligible Candidates are to visit EKSU portal www.eksu.edu.ng
2. Fill in the required form to register on EKSU portal.
3. Login with your username and password and Select 2019/2020 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number.
4. Review your details and click “make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay” and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
5. After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only.
6. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
If you still have any question regarding the EKSU 2019/2020 Post UTME, Please feel free to send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Wish You Good Luck in Applying for EKSU Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article With Others on the Available Various Platforms if You Find This Information Quite Useful ☺ ☺.